We are looking for a Backend Developer to work on developing applications on the server side for our projects and partners.
Your responsibilities, among others, include:
- planning, developing and supporting maintenance of web applications;
- writing clean, fast, scalable and maintainable code diligently;
- taking an active role in defining the requirements for various web applications;
- engaging in cross-team collaboration to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation;
- keeping up to date with the newest technologies and security measures to keep web applications up to industry standards;
- sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to enhance the quality and performance of products;
- striving to advance professionally;
Skills and requirements
- critical and analytical thinking;
- solid knowledge of PHP and Object-Oriented Programming;
- solid knowledge of relational databases and MySQL;
- experience creating REST APIs;
- experience with at least one of the frameworks: Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter;
- familiarity with code debugging, performance enhancements and reliability;
- experience with CI and test automation;
- understanding of GIT version control;
- understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
Even if you don’t feel fully qualified, please give us an opportunity to get to know you.
What we offer?
- hybrid working model (you work when and where you are most productive);
- competitive salary;
- growth opportunities;
- healthcare insurance, gym membership and paid time off;
- financial and technical support to work on products of your choice;
How to apply.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your resume – Apply Now at https://stree.agency/career/backend-developer/.
If you know someone talented who might be a a suitable fit, please share this post with them.
For any queries you have, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com